Events for 20th November 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
SNEL: Timed matches; SNEL (50): Limited over matches; ESL: Essex Sunday League; Dukes LC: Dukes League Cup; F: Friendly
Saturday 1st & 2nd XI
League Rule: All SNEL time-based format matches shall be completed within 6 hours of the scheduled start time, inclusive of tea intervals.
- Timed regulations will largely mimic the 1st XI Premier Division regulations with a minimum total number of 95 overs to be bowled in the day.
- Minor changes to limited over regulations – all no balls are free hits and no requirement for a catching circle
Saturday 3rd XI
- Split format was introduced in 2016 as per the 1st and 2nd XIs
- Timed regulations – a minimum total number of overs of 95 to be bowled in the day
- Limited-over regulations will be simple (45 overs per side): No leg side wides, fielding circles, free hits etc and will be similar to those used in the T Rippon, Two Counties and North Essex leagues
Saturday 4th XI
- Split format introduced in 2017
- Timed regulations- a minimum total number of overs of 85 to be bowled in the day and an earlier finish of approx 6.30pm
- Limited-over regulations will be simple (40 overs per side): No leg side wides; fielding circles; free hits etc. and will be similar to those used in the T Rippon, Two Counties and North Essex leagues
All fixtures were correct as at the date of publication.
Contact the Fixture Secretary to receive notice of any alterations/amendments following publication.